The Kes-Vir Boys Toilet Training Board Shorts are perfect for children and teens who are toilet training. They are built to be used in the swimming pool. This is because of the two in one development. The outer shell is regular swimwear and contains built-in waterproof inner briefs. These waterproof inner pants are designed to hold both bowel and urinary incontinence. This makes it easier for younger or older boys toilet training to go swimming without concern of accidents. These boys toilet training swimming shorts have an attractive pattern. Because of this, it makes your child more comfortable to wear them. The built-in waterproof swim pants are made from breathable PU covered in polyester. This design makes it easy for your child to carry out their daily activities. The adjustable leg hole of the boys toilet training swim briefs make it easier for your child to be comfortable while wearing this. It is designed for both the bowel and incontinence. Because of this design, your child can carry out their activities without fear of soiling themselves.
- Two in one swimwear – Outer shell as regular swimwear with built-in waterproof inner briefs
- With built-in waterproof swim pants made from breathable PU coated polyester
- It has adjustable leg hole and waistband elastic tape for a snug fit
- Designed for bowel and urinary incontinence
- Chlorine resistant and UVF 50+ and no pilling fabric
- Vent at the back of the outer fabric to stop air being trapped inside the shorts.
- Regular nappy MUST NOT be under this product.
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Outer 100% Polyester; Inner PU coated 100% Polyester
- Please measure before you buy to avoid disappointment
The Kes-Vir boys toilet training briefs can be used for children and teenagers of a variety of ages. It is advisable to measure your child before purchase. This will ensure that the right fit is provided for the child. If you have a younger child, you might be interested in the Up 360 Youth Reusable Swim Briefs.