Are you looking for cerebral palsy clothing to help your child swim? These swim shorts are designed to support boys with weak muscle tone and restricted limb movement. They are perfect if you are looking for muscular dystrophy or cerebral palsy clothing. These shorts open out flat and can be laid on the bed before putting on a child. As a result, they are beneficial for your child if they have reduced mobility. The two in one swimwear displays regular swimwear as the outer shell and a waterproof built-in swim nappy. The nappy can hold both bowel and urinary incontinence. These shorts are perfect as they have a discreet look If you are looking to prevent soiling during swimming sessions and beach holidays, these shorts will help your child stay safe. Your child can have fun without fear of toilet accidents.
How does this swimwear support children with weak muscle tone?
- Two in one swimwear – Outer shell as regular swimwear that opens flat with waterproof built-in swim nappy
- Outer shell with specially designed slide-on nylon poppers and shock cord loop and button fastening. Easy when changing on a changing bed.
- Inner liner has wider hook-and-loop fastening and tie string for extra security.
- Both waist and leg are adjustable.
- Designed for Bowel and urinary incontinence
- Chlorine resistant and UPF 50+ and No pilling fabric
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Outer 79% Polyamide Micro 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner PU coated 100% Polyester
- 2nd place of the ACA/PromoCon Look Good Feel Good Award 2012
|3-4 yrs||44-58 cm||26-34 cm|
|5-6 yrs||48-61 cm||28-37 cm|
|7-8 yrs||51-64 cm||30-40 cm|
|9-10 yrs||54-68 cm||32-43 cm|
|11-12 yrs||57-72 cm||34-46 cm|
|13-14 yrs||60-78 cm||36-48 cm|
It is advisable to measure your child before making a purchase. You can find out how to measure by watching this video
You may be interested in Kes-Vir Boys Toilet Training Board Shorts